Fans in the Stands – Schools
Our Fans in the Stands help create an electric atmosphere and give our international and national athletes the feeling of a home-field advantage.
Registration is already closed.
How does it work?
- Gather fellow students, your class or even your whole school to build a group of 10 or more.
- Select your Team Captain (usually the teacher) and decide which competition you'd like to cheer on as a team.
- Your Team Captain registers your group for the fan program.
- Teams and team members of every age and grade are warmly welcome.
- The Team Captain will be the main point of contact between your fan team and us and will receive all relevant information for your visit leading up to the Games.
When registering, you can choose a sport and a day which you would prefer to visit. But we cannot guarantee the availability of the sports automatically. Our team will get back to you after your registration and confirm or rearrange your visit slot.
Please note: A fan team can just visit the Games for free once. Different teams from the same organization (e.g., class 2a and class 4c from the same school) are allowed to visit respectively (also on different days).
If you would like to visit the Games on more than one day, we therefore kindly ask you to purchase tickets in our ticketshop.
Registration deadline: 14 May 2023
What are the benefits?
- Free entry to a competition of your choice
- Access to our digital learning platform: videos, presentations, and quizzes about inclusion
- 20% discount on tickets for our Opening Ceremony at the Olympiastadion Berlin and for the sports competitions
- Visit the Activity Zone, our accessible sports offers for everyone
(only in combination with the visit of a sport on the Messe grounds)
- Free tickets for the public transport in Berlin (only valid for the day of your visit, for all group members)
You will be able to join many more activities in the lead up to the Special Olympics World Games. Stay tuned!
Questions or comments? Contact us!
We are here for you
We will put together a customized visitor package for you and your fan team. We are also there for you on site and help you with the check-in, finding your seat and all other steps to make your day at the World Games a great experience.
All our venues are accessible and we have a variety of accessible services on offer. Our accessibility FAQ can be found here. If you have questions in the meantime, please be in touch.
Frequently asked questions
If you have a question, please have a look at our FAQ first. Maybe your question has already been answered there.
You want to get in touch with us with a question or a different matter? Then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.