About the Special Olympics Shop
You love our colorful logo as much as we do? Let us proudly present it to the world!
In our Special Olympics Shop you can find all kinds of beautiful and practical branded items from t-shirts and caps to mugs.
Together we want to eliminate prejudice, break down walls and barriers and to create a stronger sense of togetherness in society as well as a greater awareness of inclusion.
Help us raise awareness about the Special Olympics and the World Games in Berlin in order to create more recognition in society. Help us get our message out there!
Shop on site at #Berlin2023
If you are on site at the Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023, you will also have the opportunity to stock up on our colorful collections at various venues:
- Messe Berlin (South Entrance), 18 to 25 June
- Messe Berlin (Sommergarten), 18 to 25 June
- Olympiapark (Maifeld), 18 to 25 June
- Olympiapark (Hanns-Braun-Stadion), 18 to 25 June
- Neptunbrunnen (Special Olympics Festival), 15 to 25 June
- Opening Ceremony (Olympiastadion), 17 June
- Athletes' Party (Brandenburger Tor), 22 June
- Closing Ceremony (Brandenburger Tor), 25 June
We will also be on the road with our Fan Truck as follows:
- Familiensportfest (Brandenburger Tor), 18 June
- Swimming competitions (SSE), 19 and 20 June
- Kayaking and open water swimming competitions (Grünau), 21 and 22 June
- Beach volleyball competitions (BeachMitte), 23 June
- Cycling competitions (Straße des 17. Juni), 24 and 25 June
Retailer Partners and Souvenir Shops
The following stores will offer a selection of official Special Olympics merchandise during the World Games:
- Golf Club Shop Bad Saarow (Parkallee 3, 15526 Bad Saarow)
- BERLIN Souvenir Store - DomAquarée (Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5, 10178 Berlin)
- BERLIN Souvenir Store - BERLIN Pavillon (Scheidemannstr. 1, 10557 Berlin)
- BERLIN Souvenir-Store - The Wall Store at Mercedes Platz (Mercedes Platz 1, 10243 Berlin)
- BERLIN Souvenir-Store - City West BERLIN Store (Tauentzienstr. 8, 10789 Berlin)
- BERLIN Souvenir-Store - The Wall Store Airport BER, Terminal 1 (Willy-Brandt-Platz 1, 12529 Berlin)
At the BERLIN Souvenir-Stores, all Special Olympics participants with accreditation will receive a 10% discount on BERLIN Souvenir products. Just mention the code word BERLIN2023 at the checkout and show your accreditation. (Please note that official Special Olympics products are excluded from this offer.)
The following values are particularly important to us in our store:
1. Sustainability, quality and style
We strive to have our products produced as sustainably as possible. This means that we look for producers who offer sustainable or environmentally friendly products and fabrics.
We show you by symbols on the respective products why they are particularly sustainable.
We also collaborate with great experts and designers so we can be stylish and #ColorfulTogether.
2. Produced inclusively
The inclusive, loving and fair production of our products is important to us.
Many items that you can find in the online shop have been produced in Berlin workshops by people with disabilities especially for Special Olympics.
We also tested the webshop with some athletes and tried to make our offer as inclusive and target group oriented as possible.
3. Social business
The Special Olympics World Games are a social business. This means that all revenues remain within the company and are used for the event and the athletes.
So every euro spent in our store directly benefits Special Olympics.