Who is the Unified Generation?
- Young people with different talents and abilities who grow up together without barriers.
- Students, athletes, volunteers, sports clubs and youth clubs.
- Activities of the Unified Generation are directed to children, teenagers and young adults and intended to encourage encounters, joint projects and long-term collaborations.
What is our goal?
- In the course of the Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023 and the Special Olympics National Games Berlin 2022, we want to empower and actively involve as many young people with and without disabilities as possible.
- We provide the cause and ideas – you implement them! Spread the ideals of inclusion with and through sports. You can get involved in our project days before, during, and after the events in 2022 and 2023.
Find network partners to give inclusion more space in everyday life.
We offer support and a network of existing partners.
- Schools/special schools
- Sports clubs
- Nonprofit workshops
- Youth clubs
Experience inclusion firsthand! Make inclusion tangible with existing or new partners, discover great connections and establish new ones.
- Promotional packages for project days and weeks
Be part of a lasting movement to promote and support inclusion. Use existing local cooperation partners of ours to stay connected to inclusion.
- Support existing local organizations
- Networking evenings
- Exchange platforms
More information and details will follow in time on this website.
If you have any questions or are interested in advance, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bettina, Anna, Victoria, and Charlene