Fans in the Stands
Cheering for Champions – become a part of our free fan program
Want to attend the Special Olympics World Games as a group, welcome our athletes from over 190 nations and cheer loudly for them?
With our free fan engagement program "Fans in the Stands", we bring you up close to the action. Together with friends, colleagues, or classmates, you will get free access to the competitions, special offers, and become an active part of the world's biggest inclusive sports event!
Please note that you cannot register for specific days or sports at this time, as there are no fixed competition schedules yet. By filling out the registration form, you are first informing us of your general interest in attending the games as a team. As soon as the exact schedules are set, we will contact you and plan your visit in more detail.
Not all the athletes may have supporters that can come to Berlin to stand behind them in person. And that’s where you come in. With a loud crowd cheering in the stands, it all feels better.
Help our athletes compete at their best and feel welcome in Berlin!
- Gather fellow students, friends or colleagues to build a group of 10 or more people.
- Your Team Captain registers you for "Fans in the Stands" and together with you, we will find the fitting competitions for you to watch and support.
- Team members of every age are welcome.
- Every Team Captain gets send all relevant information and is the main point of contact between the fan team and us.
Groups of 10 or more people, that are associated to an organization.
- Schools, universities, and apprenticeship facilities
- Clubs and associations
- Facilities for people with disabilities
- Companies and foundations
- Children- and youth groups
- Authorities and administrations
- Embassies and political organizations
- Church- and community groups
- Free entry for one day to all competitions
- Access to our digital learning platform with interesting content, videos and ideas for activities around your visit
- Decide as a fan team, what competitions you want to watch
- Access to fun activities and programs in the lead up to the event
- Get active yourself with our barrier-free fun sports activities for all ages
- Get creative at our Unified Generation booths with children’s support activities
You don't have a fan team?
Struggling to make a group of at least 10 people? Please be in touch and we may be able to arrange a smaller group offer or give you a discount on tickets when they go on sale.
Please contact us directly via email@example.com.
We are here for you
We will put together a customized visitor package for you and your fan team. We are also there for you on site and help you with the check-in, finding your seat and all other steps to make your day a great experience.
For questions or comments, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.