Non-Competitive Sports Offer
The Non-Competitive Sports Offer (NCSO) is an integral part of Special Olympics events. It provides activities manageable for any level of ability. It aims to foster encounters for people with and without disabilities and to create positive experiences that motivate further physical activity.
- Athletes who cannot participate in official Special Olympics sports competition due to their skill and/or functional abilities
- Participating athletes, Unified Partners, coaches, volunteers and supervisors
- Family members and friends
- People without disability, including school classes, kindergartens, spectators
- Number of activity stations: 18 (including registration and award ceremony)
- Each station is themed around one federal state of Germany.
- The participants collect stamps on a route card for each completed station.
- There is no fixed order or number of stations to be completed.
- Each participant is honored on stage with award ceremony music and a participation ribbon.
- The NCSO has no competitive element, the focus is on everyone enjoying their own personal success.
Visit the Non-Competitive Sports Offer
18 -24 June 2023, open daily from 9am – 5pm
25 June 2023, 09:00 – 14:00
Pre-registration is not necessary, but many visitors are expected in the mornings. If possible, we therefore recommend attending in the afternoon.
All stations are available at Messe Berlin in hall 8.2. (ticket or accreditation needed for access to Messe)
A smaller selection of stations is available at Neptunbrunnen at the Special Olympics Festival.
If you have any questions or are interested in advance, please contact us directly: email@example.com