Today is the big decision day in most sports and one of the last chances to experience the Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023 in its fullness. An overview of the highlights of the day can be found here.
- Final competitions in 23 out of 26 sports.
- The last chance to visit is already in 16 of our sports.
- We continue to invite you to participate in our free activities.
- Many inclusive parties are part of the Cultural Program today and invite you to celebrate together.
Can you believe it? The Opening Ceremony at the Olympiastadion was already a week ago! And that means we are already on the penultimate day of the Games.
Today is the day of final rounds. Medal decisions will be made in a total of 23 out of 26 sports.
After the group stage, things will get serious in basketball, beach volleyball, handball, field hockey and volleyball, among others.
In handball, for example, the women's team competitions and the men's Unified team competitions take place at the Horst-Korber-Sportzentrum (Olympiapark).
The last day of competition and therefore the last chance to visit is already today in the following sports:
- Football, futsal, handball, field hockey and roller skating at the Olympiapark
- Basketball, bocce, judo, powerlifting, table tennis and volleyball at Messe Berlin.
- Kayaking in Grünau.
- Beach volleyball at BeachMitte.
- Sailing at Wannsee.
- Swimming at SSE.
- Bowling in the Bowling World (please note: due to space restrictions no spectators are allowed here)
If you want to shake a leg, you should definitely check out the inclusive party offers of our Cultural Program.
We wish you lots of fun!